Set Up MiniKF on Google Cloud
You have two options for setting up MiniKF:
- Follow the setup video
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
Follow the Set Up Video
Follow the Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Find MiniKF in the Google Cloud Marketplace.
Open Google Cloud Marketplace and search for "MiniKF".
2. Select the MiniKF virtual machine by Arrikto.
3. Click the LAUNCH button and select your project.
4. Choose a name and zone for your MiniKF instance.
In the Configure & Deploy window, choose a name and a zone for your MiniKF instance and leave the default options. Then click on the Deploy button.
5. Wait for the MiniKF compute instance to boot up.
6. SSH to MiniKF
When the MiniKF VM is up, connect and log in by clicking on the SSH button. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the command minikf to see the progress of the deployment of Minikube, Kubeflow, and Rok. This will take a few minutes to complete.
7. Log in to MiniKF
When installation is complete and all pods are ready, visit the MiniKF dashboard and log in using the MiniKF username and password:
Congratulations! You have successfully deployed MiniKF on GCP. You can now create notebooks, write your ML code, run Kubeflow Pipelines, and use Rok for data versioning and reproducibility.